Would you like to have hair extensions and are you looking for a salon or stylist in your area that offers this service? We offer below hair extensions services at our Pineville location.
We are the best hair extension specialist, we also do Braidless extensions, Braidless sewin, seamless extension, the best hair extensions/ weave , weave shop, micro bead extensions, fusion hair extensions, affordable hair extensions.
Which technique is best suited for my hair type?
First you must decide if you want permanent extensions (which remains in your hair for a few months) or semi-permanent extensions (clip-ons that you can apply and remove as you please). The semi-permanent extension suits all types of hair.
How to choose the right color?
Go according to the color that is closest to the tip of your hair. You will notice that this color is the one that is in contact with your extensions oppose to your roots. Still uncertain? We’re here to help! Simply send a photo of yourself and we will be happy to provide you with a consultation.
Facts about hair extensions
- Extensions don’t only add length. You can choose to add volume instead (or in addition to length), which is perfect for fine, limp or thinning hair.
- Turn that bob into a mane! If your existing hair is at little as 3 inches long, you can get extensions, although the extent of your transformation may be limited if your hair is very short.
- Extensions can be braided in, glued in, woven in, or — if you only need a follicular boost for a special event — clipped in.
- You can also add highlights or color with shades ranging from mild to wild
- The process isn’t painful, so it shouldn’t hurt a bit.